The Cannes International Emigration and Luxury Property Expo (CIELP Expo) is an exhibition dedicated to immigration, luxury real estate, and private financial consulting to be held between 26 and 27 October in Cannes. The event will bring together leading immigration companies, property developers, consultancies, and auditing firms from more than 30 countries.
They are called High-net-worth individuals, people with high private capital income. Financiers, celebrities, international entrepreneurs, the social function is diverse but the interest is the same: to win more, to spend more, to place better.
To ensure the long-term survival of their business and subsequently its growth, high net worth individuals invest in developed countries to inflate their assets and create more income. Despite the Panama papers scandal and other cases of tax fraud, the market for immigration services and foreign real estate is on the rise. Demand in some markets significantly exceeds the proposal.
In order to answer to the growing need, the International Expo Emigration & Luxury Property is organizing a forum from 26 to 27 October 2017 in Cannes.
Held at the Palais des Festivals and Congresses in Cannes, the IELP Expo will allow high net worth individuals to meet:
- Immigration companies
- Law firms
- International real estate agencies
- Private financial consultancies
The advice of real estate professionals will allow the acquisition of high-end real estate for private use and generate a reliable preservation of assets. Immigration services on the forum will be able to refer high net worth individuals to residency status (residence permits, Permanent Residence) by real estate purchase programs.
Why IELP Expo is necessary?
In 2016, total HNWI wealth worldwide amounted to US $64.3 trillion. With the growing capital of the HNWI, the number of global immigration and investment applicants continues to grow in the industrialized countries. For example, we note that:
- During 2015 – 2016, the USA, Great Britain and Canada were the most coveted destinations by immigrants.
- In 2016, more than 3 million people migrated to the EU.By the end of 2017, Canada will have received more than 300,000 immigrants. From 2005 through 2015, 161,144 business people moved to Canada using residence through investment programs.
- Over the last 10 years, the USA has attracted US $9 billion in investment due to the EB5 program (investment visa). Of all EB5 visas granted, 75% were issued to citizens of China. More than 5,000 foreign investors have obtained residency and citizenship in Portugal since its Golden Visa program was launched, and 3,376 of these were Chinese.
- As of 2015, 15 million Hindus live outside India, including in the EU and the USA.
In the Real Estate Market, we can note that:
- In 2017, investment transactions involving real estate worldwide totaled US $700 billion. In 2016, the share of private investments in real estate worldwide reached 27%.
- In 2016, Russian private investment in real property overseas increased by 12%. Germany, Great Britain, and Cyprus enjoy the greatest popularity among citizens of CIS countries looking at acquiring properties worth EUR 1 million or more.
- In the next five years, 58% of high net worth individuals worldwide plan to acquire properties in Europe, 44% of HNWIs are looking at buying real estate in North America.
- The majority of high net worth individuals worldwide see value in European real estate. Statistics shows that 83% of HNWIs from Russia and other CIS countries, 89% of HNWIs from the Middle East, 80% of HNWIs from Africa, 39% of HNWIs from Asia, 55% of HNWIs from Latin America, and 52% of HNWIs from North America invest in real property in Europe.
In order to go to IELP Expo, click here